Why Choose Magellan TRX
5'' & 7'' EASY TO READ TOUCH SCREEN
- SIMPLE TURN BY TURN TRAIL & STREET NAVIGATION
- OVER 160K PRELOADED TRAILS
- SAVE YOUR TRACKS & SHARE YOUR ADVENTURES
NO DATA CONNECTION REQUIRED ON TRAIL
- BUILT-IN CAMERA WITH AUTO-START RECORDING
- OPTIONAL GAUGE OVERLAY MODE
- BUILT-IN WIFI
HIGH RES TOPO & 3D BASEMAP MAPS
- ONE-TOUCH BACK TRACK FEATURE
- RAM® DUAL MOUNT RUGGEDIZE DESIGN
- ADVANCED TRAIL SEARCHING + POIs
Magellan Off Road Navigators
Magellan TRX and TR Adventure Ready Navigators
- MAGELLAN TR5 TRAIL AND STREET GPS NAVIGATOR
- MAGELLAN TR7 CAM TRAIL AND STREET GPS NAVIGATOR WITH A CAMERA HIGHLIGHT
- MAGELLAN TRX7 CS PRO DUAL MOUNT TRAIL AND STREET GPS NAVIGATOR WITH A CAMERA HIGHLIGHT
- MAGELLAN TRX7 CS DUAL MOUNT TRAIL AND STREET GPS NAVIGATOR
- MAGELLAN TRX7 DUAL MOUNT TRAIL AND STREET GPS NAVIGATOR
Important Thing to keep in mind While Doing Update
Make sure when doing any update, the device must be plugged into a power source (AC charger) and the battery is charged to at least 60%. Do not unplugged the device from the power source while doing update to prevent interruption that may cause system error.
When you update the device without connecting it to a charger, an error might occur after the update. The device will not reboot or it just sits on the Magellan logo. Sometimes it will create a glitch and produce rainbow color on the screen.
Map & Software Update
To Download a Software Update:
1. Connect your device to WiFi. On your TRX APP, select the Settings Icon
2. Tap Updates, it will then search for an available update
3. When you see there is an available Software Update, tap Update. If it indicates “No updates needed” but you know that a software update is available, turn your unit off and on again, then return to the TRX Settings
4. Wait a few minutes for the update to download. Install the Update after it is downloaded.
Important : Once updated, check to see if your device requires a second software update. In some cases, if your software is outdated you may need to update twice. From your TRX software, go to settings then select Update. If no software update is available then you’re all set
TRX Devices automatically searches for available map updates when the unit is turned on and connected to a WiFi network
Follow the procedure for Map Update
- On your TRX APP, tap the Settings Icon.
- Tap Updates.
- Tap download to start the map update.
- Wait a few minutes for the update to download. The update installs automatically once it has finished downloading.
- Tap Restart to reboot your TRX and complete the map update.
Note: The map update may take several hours depending on the speed of your WiFi connection and the size of the map update.
Please follow the steps below to restore your software.
1. Go to the android settings screen, by going to the welcome screen (Screen that displays TRX or Magellan). Select the apps icon on the right center (apps icon is the circle with the six dots).
2. Select settings (gear icon or adjust icon).
3. Scroll Up and select apps.
4. Select the Magellan TRX app.
5. Select “Clear data”.
6. Next go back out to the apps screen and select the TRX app to open software.
7. Follow the on screen instructions then select “Start download” to download resources message.
8. Once the resource file install, your device will open to the sign up screen. Your software is now ready to use.