Magellan Map Update
With the new Magellan GPS Map updates, You get not only the convenience of efficient travel but also the peace of mind that you will always arrive on time
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
Magellan GPS Devices are smoothly designed and easy to use. It is good to use of Magellan content manager software in your smart GPS-device, which helps you to access the stored information and address efficiently and keep the GPS device updated automatically. You can quickly download and install the essential software just by creating a Magellan online account.
- The layout of the interface is efficiently designed and provides easy control to you.
- It is easier to store necessary addresses in Magellan content manager free download effectively.
- The software provides flexibility to the user in a seamless way.
- You can access the tab – Device Information and get every bit of details of the GPS-device
One Click Solution to get the latest map and software updates and support for all Magellan off-road, RoadMate, automotive navigation and dashcam products
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
Magellan GPS Devices and Their Main Features
- Magellan GPS update and GPS devices are unique, user friendly and innovative devices that fulfill the needs of almost all of the GPS users.
- These devices provide you with the most recently updated maps and software
- The Magellan GPS devices ensure their users with prompts and guidance for zero longevity in reaching their destination
- Important Magellan software updates give you a wonderful driving experience with most innovative GPS technology.
𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞?
It is very important for Magellan GPS device users to check for the updates of maps and software for optimum health and flawless performance. These updates are very crucial for smooth functioning and new technology for your device. Magellan Map update
When you update the device without connecting it to a charger, an error might occur after the update. The device will not reboot or it just sits on the Magellan logo. Sometimes it will create a glitch and produce rainbow color on the screen.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐏𝐂 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫?
- Magellan SmartGPS PC Tool is a free software application that is available for all Magellan GPS users.
- This software speeds up the operation of all Magellan GPS systems
- It gives you access to the stored locations, new highways, POIs and new updates etc. This ensures your full control and flexibility on your GPS Unit. Magellan Map update
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
Registration of the Magellan GPS device is very important because it links the device software to the Magellan servers. It helps the SmartGPS PC Tool to recognize your GPS device also.
𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐧 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
First thing you need to do is to connect the adapter to your Magellan GPS device. The continuous power supply is always required for updating the unit.
- After connecting your GPS unit to the adapter, next thing is to download the SmartGPS PC Tool as Magellan Content Manager is no longer supported
- Go to Magellan’s official website to download the latest SmartGPS PC tool by typing the “service.magellangps.com” URL in the Google Chrome browser.
- Press the Enter button to ensure that the website page is loaded successfully
- Click the “Support” tab on the webpage.
- Enter the GPS model in search button to find your device and click the download link for PC application
Follow the on screen instructions to install the PC tool. Click on agree and continue to install. All the browsers should be closed while installing the tool.
- Now connect your GPS device to your PC or Laptop.
- Use the same USB cable that came along with your Unit to connect it to the PC or Laptop.
- Connect one end of the USB cable to your computer or laptop and another end with your GPS Unit in their respective compatible ports.
- Once the cable is connected to both the devices your GPS unit will turn on automatically.
- After your GPS device will get turned on automatically, Click on the PC Tool application which is now installed on your device.
- Please click on the SmartGPS tool on your Desktop or on the System Tray to launch the software.
- The PC Tool i.e SmartGPS application will come up on the desktop screen now.
- Your Magellan Unit will be registered automatically. You can also login to your Magellan Account by putting the registered email and password
- New user has to create a Magellan account first by typing the email and password in the Sign Up option on the official website magellangps.com | Magellan map update
- On the SmartGPS application, click on “Check for updates.” You will get this option automatically on your application.
- The SmartGPS PC tool will check the available software updates and Map updates. Once it finds the new updates, it will give you a pop up to click the update button. If you have already updated maps or software, the update button will not pop up.
- Tap the “Download” tab to download and install the latest free lifetime maps update
- Wait for the Magellan Map update bar to complete the download
- After the free Lifetime Map and software updates are downloaded, it will display all the available premium updates for your Magellan GPS unit by the name of Phantom Alerts.
- Choose the one which is required for your GPS unit from all the available Premium updates.
- Then click on your Device Model from the drop-down menu and click the send button
- Now you will get the selected update options for your GPS unit
- Login to your Magellan account again
- Choose the payment method and enter the payment details to complete the order.
- Right-click on the Magellan icon from the System tray.
- Follow the on screen instructions to get the paid update from the options available.
- Phantom Premium Update installation process will be started automatically after that.
Once the update process is over, you can unplug your device from the PC or Laptop. Your Magellan GPS unit will be rebooted automatically. Now your GPS unit is loaded with premium updates.
Magellan GPS Support
Get HELP with missing/wrong locations and directions in GPS devices or sudden loss of GPS signals with New Magellan Map and Software Update
𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐗𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐏𝐒 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬
The eXplorist GC guides you to a Geocache or Waypoint using a “position to destination line” on the map screen as well as compass option on both the Map and Dashboard screens. The following steps will show you how to access and activate a route on your eXplorist unit.
eXplorist 510, 610, and 710
- Tap the map screen to reveal the 4-corners menu items and select the waypoint or geocache icon.
- Select the waypoint or geocache you want to navigate to. Tap on the orange Go icon to the right of the waypoint or geocache.
- The route is created and the Map screen.
Reason to choose us for your Magellan GPS Update Process
Magellan Triton GPS
There are six different Triton models but not all of them are compatible with all Web downloads. The Triton 200 and 300 models have 9Mb of internal memory and are not expandable. The Triton 400, 500, 1500, and 2000 do not use internal memory for detailed map storage, but use an SD card slot where a user can purchase an SD card from a local electronics retailer to use for detailed map storage.
Every Triton comes with a National Geographic TOPO 4 map program and a free sample map of Yosemite National Park. When a user selects a map outside the sample area this link will appear to allow users to purchase additional maps